Seems like the end of the year flew by! In no particular order, here is what kept me busy:
- I participated in my first ever craft fair! It was held at my husbands office complex and there were about 50 vendors. I worked hard making sure I had plenty of things to sell in a variety of prices. I learned a lot and would do a few things different the next time. Sold several items so I feel like it was a success!
- Finished up several Christmas gifts including a pencil case for my mother, fabric valet trays for Gene and a huge, gorgeous quilt for my mother-in-law. I think everyone was pleased.
- Sold numerous items on Etsy which is totally exciting! Lots of zipper pouches, pillow covers, holiday items, quilts and a couple of custom orders! I received lots of very positive feedback which makes me happy. I need to get busy and replenish my inventory!
- I attended the Houston Quilt Festival and took two classes. They were not the best but I did learn a few things. I have finished one of the quilts and it is for sale in my Etsy shop. The other is still a WIP!
- Participated in a workshop with the Houston Modern Quilt Guild and learned how to make a pattern by Jamie Mueller from Sunflower Quilts called Red, White and Blue. It is for sale in my Etsy shop.
- And lastly I made quilts for my twin grand babies, Kyler and Grayson, for their first birthday on Christmas Day. My goal is to make them each a birthday quilt every year!
Talk to you soon, I promise. :)